“If Love Could Have Saved You…” Exclusive Design Pet Memorial Stone
Lost a much loved dog and want something for a memorial? This memorial stone engraved with “If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever”, a easier way to say goodbye to your precious dog or cat who passed away.
This pet memorial stone is the perfect way to remember a departed pet for yourself or to give as an expression of sympathy gift. Our pets are family members that we want to remember and this is a lovely way to do so. Perfect in the garden or indoors. It is durably crafted of faux stone resin for long lasting use. It can be placed outdoors in the garden or hung on a tree or wall.
- This 7.8 LB stones measuring 6″ tall, 8.5″ wide and 2.25″ thick at the base.
- It is cast with a “super concrete” recipe containing cement, course limestone, sand, metakaolin, plasticizer and water.
- It is super strong and will last outdoors.
- The engraved portions of the rocks are colored by mixing dry iron oxide pigments, a cement type material called “scrafino” combined with an acrylic co polymer.
- This stuff is durable enough to withstand the harshest of weather and will not peel off or fade like paint tends to do in time.
- Finally, the rocks are sealed with a thick layer of acrylic sealer which gives the rock a semi gloss appearance.